Thursday, July 12, 2012

Prayer & Organizing...

<p>This morning I woke up wanting to finally get our home better organized.. Well, I say better organized- what that really means, is that I am not organized at all so I've decided to organize our home! I should have done this before now but for some reason I have just been living with the clutter. I havent been motivated enough to get started until now. I used to do things so differently. I figured I wouldve had a groove by now but I havent even applied myself to be honest. I get distracted very easily. Why I felt the need to start this organizing right now is beyond me. My youngest sister is having her baby shower on July 21st and I am in charge of making the diaper cake, diaper monkey, blankets, and paper palm trees in.. Drum roll please........ ONE WEEK!!!! Yea, overwhelming right? So, I have my craft pantry in order and half of my room done. Now that I think about it, it doesnt seem like much BUT its a start! *Dont dis-credit yourself if it's not happening as fast as you'd like, atleast your getting something done!* I have been praying for God to grant me motivation to get my priorities done first. I even asked our pastor to pray for me about focusing better.

I should also be praying that I get everything accomplished right on time... Back to work I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment